Adams County ARES R1D1 Thursday Night Net Script
1858: This is _____ the Adams County R1D1 net will begin in 2 minutes.
At net time (1900): Calling the Adams County Amateur Radio Emergency Service Information net. This is _____ and I am net control for KC0VJV.
This is a directed net conducted by the Adams County Amateur Radio Emergency Service. This net is held every Thursday at 1900 hours local time except on the first Thursday of the month when we hold our face-to-face meeting. We use the 448.225 repeater provided by Rocky Mountain Ham Radio. Our backup repeater is on 146.985 provided by the El Jebel Shrine Radops. All licensed radio operators are encouraged to participate in this net.
When checking into the net please use plain English and standard ITU phonetics for your call sign. Please no Q signals. Stations with urgent or priority traffic that cannot wait until the traffic portion of the net please call now—PAUSE for traffic.
If there is an emergency during the net use the word “Break” and the net will be suspended until the emergency has been handled.
All stations checking in are requested to remain on frequency until dismissed by Net Control.
We will now begin taking check-ins:
• Stations with call sign suffixes Alpha through Foxtrot please call now
• Stations with call sign suffixes Golf through Romeo please call now
• Stations with call sign suffixes Sierra through Zulu please call now
• Calling all stations now, Alpha through Zulu
This is KC0VJV with _____ as net control for the Adams County ARES Information Net.
We will now call for Leadership reports:
• Are there any reports from the Operations Officer Eric, KD0QCJ?
• Are there any reports from the Admin/Finance Officer Kevin, KE0HPN?
• Are there any reports from the Logistics Officer Derick KC0LCD?
• Are there any reports from the Training Officer Stu K0SFA?
• Are there any reports from the Public Information Officer–Vacant
• Are there any reports from the member at large Terry N0VE?
• Are there any reports, activities, events from the Emergency Coordinator Jeff, KD0LDR?
Are there any late check-ins or missed business for the net? Please call now—PAUSE for traffic.
This is KC0VJV with _____ as net control for Adams County ARES Information Net. Thank you to all who participated in this net and remember that there will be another regularly scheduled net next Thursday at 1900 hours. This is _____ securing the net at _____ local; we had _____ check-ins. Our thanks to Rocky Mountain Ham Radio for the use of this repeater. We are now returning the repeater to normal operation.